Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: To shave or not to shave?

Saturday 21 November 2009

To shave or not to shave?

I think that is a question on many women's minds as the dark cold weather is closing in. I mean I'm no feminist but i do get the fact that hairy legs are not exactly a sexual statement and i do try my best in the summer months to make sure no stubble shows.

But it didn't seem to much of a problem in Spain not so much the hairy legs but you would often see a beautiful woman sporting a matching pair of under arm muffs which i cant imagine would be at all odour free in the mid summer heat!

But often i would do a quick scan of the beach as I turn to tan my other side and catch a glimpse of the slightly larger than average lady who's got a rather small bikini with a rather large tarantula escaping from each side of her inner thigh as she tiptoes her way back from the sea. I cant take my eyes off it, ITS DISGUSTING! But really.... who is it that's got the problem me for finding it so utterly repulsive or her for not giving a shit?

Now its winter so why do we bother, its a complete pain in the bum, its freezing cold and you want a lovely warm bath, so you set the mood by lighting the candles, adding bubble bath then u you shave your legs and have to get out because your left in murky water and sitting on prickles.

To shave in the shower i have come to the conclusion that you either need to be a gymnast or some kind of contortionist and definitely have some kind of insurance cuz you'll more than likely end up breaking your neck!

Well my decision has been made time for me not to give a shit. Now I'm a mother i think i deserve to have this novelty but i do have a rule, if you can feel or see your hairs through your trousers (and i don't mean jeans!) then now is the time to shave. Obviously when the time comes for skirts which will only happen when and if I'm ever slim again i will have to revise this rule, but for now i reckon be happy with being hairy for the winter, its not like you have to show anyone well maybe your hubby if you have one, but their legs are far hairy than ours only worry boys when we can can grow better beards!

No comments:

Post a Comment