Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: My first blog

Monday 16 November 2009

My first blog

Well heres where it all starts, todays the first day of my blogging experiance. Im starting to get very bored of the social networking scene and at this time of the day my boy its tucked up nicely in bed im full of coffee and no chance of being tired, i reckon this could be the perfect thing for me time to reflect on the day and unwind.
Well firstly today i have been more stressed than usual its been absolutly freezing here and i have no heating! must remember to sort that out. and my boy has managed to get on my last nerve not through doing anything wrong in particular but has started this really annoying attention seeking screaming which means pick me up and play with me im bored! not happy about that and it has seemed to get worse since hes been staying at his nanas house more regular. Not blaming you mum..... well yes i am you spoil him too much!

Tomorow MUST GO TO THE GYM!

No comments:

Post a Comment