Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: Oooops No gym!

Thursday 19 November 2009

Oooops No gym!

I am so annoyed with myself.... i was supposed to got to a gym class last night but through feeling sorry for myself i decided not to go. Ive got zero self control at the moment I've got so many reasons to go and even more excuses that make me not bother.
I've started taking these herbal slimming pills to try and stop my over eating and I've got a feeling they are actually working, well I'm not eating huge amounts and i actually left some of my tea last night, it was more to prove to myself i don't need to stuff it down rather than being too full to eat it, it was lush and I'm sort of gutted now i didn't eat it cuz I'm starving! i hope they do work because maybe this is the kick start i need if i lose a few pounds maybe i will want to go to the gym and burn those extra calories. I was thinking of putting some before and after pics up on here pre pregnancy and now so i have got something to aim for the only problem is i haven't got many of me now you stop letting people take you picture when your as big as me! oh god I'm gonna stop whinging now I'm starving.... i well fancy a fry up lol!

Oh and finally my boy was an angel yesterday had me in stitches he is so funny and babies are so clever not that i really see him as a baby anymore hes growing so quickly.
well hes figured out how to turn the telly off and always chooses to do it half way through Easteneders Corrie or Emmerdale (maybe hes trying to tell me something) but then no matter what you say to him he will not turn it back on he just turns around in his walker and scoots off laughing! He was in such a good mood last night actually, maybe his little teeth are giving him a break for a mo, or maybe it was because he saw his Nana, well what ever it was bless him i love him so much xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment