Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: My bleeding boy

Thursday 26 November 2009

My bleeding boy

I felt so awful as my little boys feet slipped from underneath him resulting in his mouth hitting the corner of the table and the blood poured out from his freshly cut teeth. "Oh my god" i shouted "hes knocked his teeth out" my heart sank as i prised his mouth open to see what he'd done. Luckily the blood stopped within minutes and i was left more shaken than him he had bit his lip and all teeth in tact.

I began to realise that this is it, the start of the terrors and heart ache, he wants to be left alone to do things himself but this means i have to see him fall over to show him he cant do it yet and i don't like it a bit! hes nearly 11 months old and hes so head strong i feel a lump in my throat with sheer pride, how can he be so clever my little boy trying to walk all by him self!

I'm not sure I'm ready for this stage yet, hes been wrapped in cotton wool since the day he was born. How can i let go and let him fall now? I'm supposed to protect him and comfort him when hes hurt, he is still a baby isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment