Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: fat fighting

Tuesday 17 November 2009

fat fighting

I'm late again, if it gets past 12 o'clock that normally means no gym today! how the hell am i supposed to be motivated I've been going nearly 2 months and how much weight have you lost Emma? not a f"in pound thats how bloody much. Perseverance is the key apperently but i want to be skinny now! if i can see the end result ill get the motivation to carry on. ARGGGGGGGHHHHH i hate being fat im 13 stone 4 the biggest i have ever been, pre pregnacy i was 9 stone 6 so if my maths is correct that means a grand total of 3 stone 12 to loose!

Well i better get off my overgrown posteria and brush my hair ready for my work out, wish me luck and please send me some motivation

x

1 comment:

  1. good luck emma god knows you dont need it you have done realy well hunny im so very proud of you, dont give up untill you get what you want, you will kick your self if you do x

    ReplyDelete