Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: Hmmmm whats for dinner?

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Hmmmm whats for dinner?

Well an update on the diet...... Diet pills could be working I'm still not 100% convinced on this but i don't seem to eating as much, but then I'm spending so much time on my blog maybe that's more the reason!

Today's food= Dinner, 2 chicken thingies with chips and lashings of MacDonald's BBQ sauce yum yum! but probably not a good start though. forgot to eat breakfast but I'm sure ill make up for this later. I'm planning on noodles for tea which should keep the calories down as long as i don't have 2 slices of breaded and butter with it! hmmmmm I'm so bad at this dieting stuff.

Positives, going to the gym for a class this evening lets hope i can burn those chicken things off before they attach to my bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment