Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: Lazy weekend

Sunday 29 November 2009

Lazy weekend

I am one of the fortunate mummy's and i am extremely grateful that every weekend i have time off from the boy to self indulge or do what ever i want. Its bliss!

But this weekend i am a little ashamed, i haven't moved from the sofa (well only to do the obvious) in fact my neck moulded into such a position when i tried to move i heard and awful crack, for a brief moment i had actually thought i may have broken it! so due to my absolute laziness I'm left wounded.

But anyway all I've done is eaten and eaten crap. Since Friday i have devoured....

. cheese burger and chips (exceptionally yummy) with ketchup and mayo

. fry up x2 (yes i know i WILL regret this)

. microwave Tesco curry (nearly 1000 calories and 3.4 grams of salt in this WELL shocked Tescos you should know better. TUT TUT)

.chicken flavoured noodles (actually low calorie and very tasty only 27p bargain!)

. And my personal favourite was the pack of digestive biscuits half of which was taken to bed with me and finished off at 2.00 am (80 calories per biscuit dis bloody graceful!)

But time to get up, i will sort the house out shortly, eat my Sunday roast, pick my boy up before 8pm and have a lovely long soak in the bath when hes in bed just to finish the lazy weekend off properly.

I love my weekends.... thanks mum your a star! xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment