Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: Crappy Telly!

Friday 20 November 2009

Crappy Telly!

Friday night and I'm baby free....... yay! i thought id sit down for an hour and have a rant about crap TV.
During the day i sort of understand it isn't likely to be great viewing and as much as i detest the irritating, embarrassingly scripted rubbish like cash in the Attic or car booty (that Lorne Spicer really gets on my tits) it still beats the likes of Iggle piggle or Pepper pig. My boys not that bothered for kiddies programmes which is cool, he is far more interested in the adverts at the mo especially direct line or go compare, which is quite strange I'm sure his gonna grow up to be an insurance salesman!

But at the weekend its ridiculous the only good thing on is X factor but even that's a bit of a disappointment this time round, Simon Cowells completely milking the public and it all feels a little bit set up. Its supposed to be a talent competition and the UKs talented hopefuls aren't getting a look in with Jedward clowns getting the whole of Ireland backing them!

How many people live in Ireland? if the whole Irish population voted could they actually win? lets hope even if they do the poor people that have gone out so far get some kind of break, it really doesn't seem fair SIMON SORT IT OUT its gone beyond a joke and I'm getting bored of them!

Well the other thing that could be half decent is the return of I'm a celebrity get me out of here, i haven't been bothered for this programme since the whole Jordan and peter Andre love story, so the return of Jordan after her very public marriage breakdown could be worthy of my viewing.
Im not entirely sure how i feel about her though, there are a few words that pop into my head that i probably shouldn't put on here (don't know why i should hold back I'm sure she bloody wouldn't!) but you got to give it to her, SHES GOT SOME BALLS!

And who's that woman from how clean is your house? (one of my favourite programmes shhhhhh! don't tell anyone) Kim i think her name is, i think she is bloody brilliant! i wish i knew her personally what a great person, she would make a great primary school teacher or an agony aunt or something I love her, in fact i might even write to her some day and get her to visit my house not that its messy just for a coffee and a chat, oh and find out the best thing to get orange baby food out of white bibs lol!

But apart from that what else is there? Im watching road wars at the moment which i like, but its not a Friday night programme really is it? more like a Wednesday night programme.
I remember when i was younger i used to look forward to weekend telly, the great shows like catchphrase, or Noels house party absolute classics and something to look forward to! so what is it that we are supposed to be into now? do our tastes change as we get older or are we supposed to change our tastes to what they decide to show us? I say bring back catchphrase and Noels house party what do you reckon?

1 comment:

  1. Emma I absolutely love reading your blogg, maybe Im a little bias but I love it, it gives me a whole new insight into you.
    Carole (mum)

    ReplyDelete