Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: Snow is on the way!

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Snow is on the way!

I have to admit i was a little disappointed this morning as i dragged my self out of my nice warm bed. I rushed to the window expecting a blanket of snow but there wasnt a flake in sight.

It was far colder than usual last night i have a quilt the thickness of a rizzla paper with my dressing gown over the top to try and keep what little body heat i have left inside. even when you try and wrap bodies round each other its never comfortable enough to stay there long with his bones digging in and my worry of morning breath makes me turn over which leaves a hammock between you with a force 12 Gail blowing down you back.

This time last year i was in hospital in Spain contemplating life as a mummy, worrying about my boy being so premature and sweating my tits off with there heating on full blast all day and all night. The one thing i missed the most at that moment in time was Christmas in England and the lovely crisp frosty mornings and the hope of a glimpse of snow.

Well this year it could actually happen my baby could have snow for his birthday and his first Christmas i really hope it does it will be lovely for him and make the pics very cute. Well ill keep the curtains open to make sure i get a snap of the first snow flake...... how exiting!

Note to self.... time to stop sleeping naked, dig out PJS, stick sleeping bag on top of the quilt and buy 2 hot water bottles next time at Tescos.

No comments:

Post a Comment