Loading
Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Mummy Madness and Mayhem: One month in and ive lost.........

Monday 22 February 2010

One month in and ive lost.........

Im a couple of weeks behind as im coming up to my 7th week on the Cambridge Diet but ill post below my pics and results after one month.

Drum roll please>>>>>>> a grand total of...... 14.5lbs of fat gone for good!

I have dropped 2 dress sizes from a size 18 (uk size) to a size 14, so as you can imagine i am well and trully chuffed. The diet was getting easier and easier each day. Although my weird addiction for fishfinger sandwiches got the better of me on a few occasions, but i ate them, enjoyed them, then started afresh the next day.

Im really starting to feel that my overeating habbits are starting to fade away, if one measly sandwich can taste so good and actually count as a meal rather than a snack, then i think ive got this covered! Bring on next month another stone loss and a very happy girl i will be. At this rate i shall be at my slender 9 stone figure by April.Size 10 here i come!

Ok here are my disgusting pictures, please exscuse me stuffing my face and drinking in my first pic (so attractive!) and in the second i hadnt long got up and hadnt yet washed my hair (will make more of an effort for the next set i promise) and the gross dress errrrrrrrrrrr yukkkkkkk but it does show the comparison. Please feel free to leave any comments espeicaly from those who are doing the cambridge diet, i would love to hear from you x

2 comments:

  1. Wow well done you, I seem to have stalled with my dieting effort nothing gained but nothing lost either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a week like that too, was a bit naughty and had a chinese but didnt put any on so thats always a bonus. How much have you got to lose? what diet are you on?

    ReplyDelete